Need a Roomie!
Updated on 05-14-08. This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.0 at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
And please provide the following details:
1. Camp attending, dates arriving.
2. # of dogs you are bringing to camp
3. Describe your dog(s) (ie. space issues, quiet, will sleep in crate, sleeps on the bed, etc.)
4. Where do you have a reservation?
5. Contact info (Your name, e-mail and / or phone)
6. Any other info you think is important
Send your request to the webmaster. Please do not send your request to Julie directly. Thanks!
Campers needing Roommates: Updated May 14, 2008
Linda Knowles, TX is looking for a Roomie for Instructor Certification Camp!
Camp attending, Instructor Certification Camp,
Arriving: Arriving Boston airport 4:20pm August 7, have rental car to share with someone also
Dogs:One, small JRT, have not decided which dog is coming yet, one sleeps on bed other in crate, can bark but good at night
Reservation: No reservation yet.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, phone 682-667-9816
Please let the webmaster know if you have found a roommate!
Copyright © 2008 White Mountain Agility